3 Boxes Arrived Today...
Heather [Martin] House's Stash: Click HERE for full size.

Lots of chipboard- alphabets..Heidi Swapp strips alphabets and shapes. Tons of rubons, etc.
Amy Harle's Stash: Click HERE for Full Size photo.

Paper- Heidi Swapp, Heidi Grace, etc. Heidi Swapp masks, stickers, Paper Salon card stuff, woven labels, Foofala rubon's, buttons, Office Werx, iron on letters, Lil Davis, etc.
Lee Barrager's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

Lots of paper. Tons of stickers. Ribbon, 12x12 transparency sheets. Alot of items with a theme so if you are interested in Hello Kitty [what's standing up in the back of the photo...i claim one of the sheets since my daughter just had a HK birthday but the other piece is up for grabs], Boy Scouts, Blue's Clues, Care Bears, Spongebob Squarepants, Cats, or Dentist pages let me know :)

4 Comments:
Ok, I'm sending mine off tomorrow! BTW - I'm a Hello Kitty NUT and my daughter is too! I've got tons of HK birthday pictures to scrap, so if it's still up for grabs, I'll be HAPPY to take it! LOL
Jennifer
7:01 PM
You got it Jennifer- Hello Kitty is yours!
12:46 PM
Reminding myself here- Alana is interested in the Boy Scouts stuff.
12:46 PM
Tons of fun stuff in here! I can't wait to see what kind of goodies everyone sends!
7:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home