Deadline October 1, 2006

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

9/27 Update



Sue Malkowski's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

Chipboard, page kits, letter stickers, Sweetwater album kits, lots of rub-on's, 6x6 album, little mini albums, etc.

Alana Martinez' Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

HUGE Fancy Pants chipboard packs, Heidi Swapp chipboard, Magic Scraps embellishments, lots of Lil Davis metal embellishments, ribbon, flowers, button packs, Maya Road embellishments, specialty brads, etc.

Carrie Blake's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

TONS of paper...only 3/4 of it pictured here. Scrapworks rubons, Karen Russel transparencies, metal embellishments, slide mounts, woven labels, charm frames, specialty photo corners, etc.

Tina Milister's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

TONS of alphabet stickers, This & That frames, die cuts, Scrapworks stickers, specialty buttons, rubber stamps, fabric, page kits, deluxe cuts, stickers, etc.

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS: I was wondering...if there was a pack of something identical would you want me to open it up & distribute it to everyone or keep it packed up? For example, Alana's huge Fancy Pants chipboard packs come with 6 inside and there are 5 packs so all of us could get one or would you rather me just keep them together? I just want everyone to be super happy so let me know in the comments section. :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking about breaking them up, but I was afraid they would fall apart during shipping. And there are actually 6 layers per package. You do such a nice job of displaying everything!

4:47 PM

 
Blogger {Becca} said...

oh im so excited! Mine went postal yesterday AM. Can't wait to get everything. All the chipboard is making me go insane- can't wait to see what I get!! (and what everyone else gets that I sent out!)

4:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine went out today. It was ready to go yesterday, but my daughter got sick and I had to get her from school and go to the dr straight from work, so I didn't get to the post office yesterday. It went today and at the post office, the guy said it should take 3 days (I'm on the east coast). Please wait for it :)
I'm so excited, this is really fun!

Gail

5:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to post again to answer your question. I think if there is a large enough quantity of something, it would be fun to split it up. I think the more different things you end up with, the better. But there are so many great things there, that however you make up the packages, I'm sure that everyone will get a great box.
Gail

7:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another vote for spreading the love... i say split up if you can and thanks for all your work.

7:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure - spread the love :) And BTW...everyone's stashes are superb!!! Sooo excited to see what comes back :)

-Amy

4:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the Oh My and ABC box is not taken. I would have Fun with That > Lindsey

6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home