Deadline October 1, 2006

Thursday, September 28, 2006

4 boxes...

*btw, If you guys see something in any of these pictures that i post that you would like to have please let me know. I can't make a promise that it will for sure be yours but i'll sure try!
*******************************************
Also, I need these people to post and let me know if their box has been mailed: Norma, Lindsey. [heard from Gail, Lily, Lori, Jill, Kristina, Jennifer & Deanne]
*******************************************

Elaine's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

Flavia punch out blocks, foam stamps, vellum quote stacks, Pioneer adhesive, trim, Chatterbox tags, Maya Road ribbon charm, doll stickers, Rusty pickle mini files, and about 9 Country cd's [?] so if anyone is interested in one let me know. I won't be sending them on to anyone that doesn't ask for one.

Stacey Painter's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

Craft rubon's, EK Success Over-Alls, Pewter embellishments, white ribbons, Sandylion & Mrs. Grossman stickers, die cuts, fiber, more stickers, etc.

Julie Ross' Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

Mini album, Disney mini album, MM mini album, stickers, assorted rubber stamps, chipboard shapes, woven labels, Chatterbox page kit, flowers, etc.

Becca Augustin's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

Tons of patterned paper, die cut letters to punch out of all different colors/papers, Walmart brand stickers & embellishments, alphabet stickers, kid craft frame, etc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I please have the Making Memories "cheeky" stuff from Julie's stash? :)

Amy Harle

6:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home