Deadline October 1, 2006

Friday, September 29, 2006

4 boxes...

Just a few things:
* I've been asked how to leave a comment on here...just click on the link that says "0 comments" or whatever number it says at the end of each post. It is set to let anyone post [just please if you are not a blogger user put your name in there somewhere].
* In addition to the swappers rule of "better stuff you send in the better stuff you get back" rule I am also wanting to let you know that I will be keeping the AMOUNT of stuff you send in the same as the amount you get back. Again, hoping not to sound like a swap hostess nightmare I just really want to keep it fair esp. for the girls that are jam packing the box full vs. a 3/4th full box.
* Feel free to continue to send me a wish list of what you see in the pictures either by commenting here or sending me an email. If you don't request I can't know you really want it :)

Okay, on to the photos:
Jill Patton's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.



Jill made it easy for me and typed out what was in her box! Thanks!

30 sheets of patterned paper, Jolee's stickers, letter stickers, magic mesh, button-ups, Chatterbox windows, Die-cuts, MM rub-on's, MM- safety pins, tags, eyelet shapes, frame, plaque, & foam stamps; Doodlebug buttons, glue stick pen, Heidi Swapp index tabs, Soft spoken embellishments, 8x8 basketball mini album, ribbon, pop dots, etc.


Lindsey Moye's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.



Paper, 8 1/2x11 paper, ribbon, Stickers- Peter Rabbit, Noah's Ark, Paper Adventures, Sandylion, letter. Fabric swatch stickers, scrallop edge long punch, flowers, die-cuts, rubber stamps, disney sticker pack, i love stamping rubber bracelet, sequins, mini paper sheets, punch out book, do it yourself calendar, packet of 4x6 photo paper, hand punch.





Gail Barryman's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

Paper, Country Christmas kit, mini album, doodle magic template, letter stickers, mini scrapbook kit, ribbon, primas, die cuts, mulberry hearts, fresh cut tags, mini fresh cuts, MM wire words, Tags on the go, Punch out letters in many different papers/colors, title tops, etc.









Deanne Gutiererrez's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.


Paper- including the new DCWAV fall pack, Scrap Pad, Paperkins, Scrapbooking calendar, Page toppers, rubber stamps, 8 1/2 x11 cardstock, deluxe cuts, lil' davis chipboard letters, stamp pads, beads, photo corners, glue stick, stickers, color blender, corner fancy punch, typewriter brad letters, tags on the go, etc.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you received my box today. I was a little worried about how long it would take to get there from NJ. As I said before, this swap is so fun. It's neat to see stuff from my stash on a blog.

Gail

4:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tenika,

Me again. If it's possible, I'd love some of the Scrapworks flower rub-ons from Carrie's stash and maybe a paint chip or two from hers as well. I mentioned the stitches stamps already.

So much looks so yummy, I could make a long list... but I'll be good. :)

Also, I just wanted to make sure that you found my check in the box for the return postage.

Thanks! You are a sweetheart for doing this.
Gail

5:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to try that fancy corner punch, always wanted one of those. I also love any sort of buttons (adhesive backed are great) and that bag of of flowers looks fab! (split it up of course). Thanks so much!

10:49 AM

 
Blogger Tenika said...

Hi Lee,
it could be used to hold really little square letter stamps :) i have you down for it..

9:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some more requests :)

I'd love the ink (ColorBox), the circle stamp and the smiley stamp from Deanna's stash :)

Thanks, Amy Harle

11:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home