2 Boxes...
Okay girls, as tomorrow is our deadline I want to give big time high 5's for almost all getting your stuff in on time. We have 2 boxes that will be arriving on Monday so we'll be running one day late but i want to say that to have 19 of you get your stuff here on time is a swap hostess' dream so thank you so much! :) You rock!
Lori Dearing's Stash: Click HERE for full size photo.

Tons of MM embellishments- frames, corners, rubon's, letters, woven labels, ribbon charms, tags, jelly stickers, etc.; Sizzix sunflower, Quickutz plate & rubon's, CM scissors, CM idea mags [3] & book, MM Sewing kit, stickers, transparency sayings, die cuts, chipboard keychain embellishments, CM pens, eyelet setting tools.
Lily Mizrahi's Stash: Click HERE for
full size photo. Paper- Lil' Davis & Basic Grey, etc., TONS of Lil' Davis embellishments- bottlecap letters, metal frames, tags, epoxy stickers, pockets, fabric embellishments, etc., "Full Circle" idea book, MM embellishments, Chipboard word & tag embellishments, transparency quotes, letter stickers, Chatterbox frames, Letter puzzle pieces, fibers, flowers, wedding rub-on's, woven labels, deluxe cuts tags, etc.

10 Comments:
Ohhhhh - I'd love the "Full Circle" book, if possible :) Also, if any of those MM Wordfetti's are Vacation themed I'd love those too :)
-Amy Harle
4:43 PM
**could i please get the QK Plates if possible? it's on my things to get list**
3:43 PM
i Love the aged stripe paper if possible can i have that!
6:10 PM
Also i would like the Black and cream foam stamps. I dont have any of them! Lindsey
6:23 PM
this looks so good. I can't wait to see what I get. I think everyone had good stuff. So glad I did this one.
8:11 AM
I would like anything chipboard that is my new favorite thing.
Cathy
8:13 AM
I love everything by Making Memories in the embellishments department, love their rubon letters too.
8:22 AM
I like anything alphabet, chipboard, or rub-on related.....=) Also really would LOVE the Full Circle book!!
BTW-You have my photo mixed up with someone else's in the first set of pics!
Thanks for doing this!!
8:21 PM
Oh yeah--what's your PayPal addy?
8:23 PM
Hi Tennika,
I agree with Lindsey if there are more than one set of the cream and black foam alphabets. Any embellishment is great. I love chipboard. Also, what is your paypal name so I can pay you return shipping?
12:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home